Friday, May 22, 2009

"Happiness is...

Doing the things we love with the people we love." If you knew where this quote came from you then you must have seen the new movie, Night at the Museum II. We had the wonderful privilege of having dinner, conversation and a movie with our dear friends that live in Mexico and were here for a few days. In case I haven't ever told you, my husband is incredibly awesome! While Rebecca and I sat and caught up on life, and Tia and Krista sang a silly song, David was in the kitchen cooking dinner. He served all of us a wonderful dinner and just gave us time to share what the Lord has been doing in our lives lately. After dinner we went to see the movie, and other than two words, it was perfect and taught a wonderful lesson about the fact that money certainly doesn't buy our happiness. Just as the movie said, our happiness is doing those things we love with the people we love. I am so thankful that today I had the opportunity to do just that!

Please leave me a comment on how you are experiencing that kind of happiness. Have a safe, relaxing Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: