Saturday, December 27, 2008

New at This

For those of you that have been blogging for quite awhile, please be patient with me. I am new to this, but can't wait to get started. God is constantly taking our family on a new journey and we would love to share it with anyone that is interested. 2009 is going to be a great year, but one that we know will really require our faith to be stretched. We pray that you will follow us on this journey and pray with us along the way. I have a little girl that is begging me to play our new Wii so I better go and will post more later.

5 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Hi!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging!! It is such a blast!

Thank you also for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity!

Your family looks so sweet...where might your next be coming from? Thank you Lord for the joys of adoption - it just doesn't get any better!

Be blessed, from our snowy wonderland,
Linny

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Thank you for letting me be one of the first to read...I will be following your journey

Amy said...

You are off to a good start! :0) If remember feeling the same way when I first started, but now it's a lot of fun. Just keep on writing! Amy

The Spicer Family said...

How fun to find you online, Suzette! I look forward to followiwng your journey. Your family is beautiful, as are you. I love your blog design, too. I've never been any good at keeping mine pretty or even up to date! Oh well!!

Jill