Wednesday, December 31, 2008

God of Abundance!


This morning as I sat having a quiet time with the Lord, He continued to show me that He is a God of abundance in so many ways. The word abundance kept coming up over and over in different scriptures. I already knew this, but what a pleasant reminder as we wind down this year. Thank you God for your abundant blessings and provisions this past year.

My home is abundantly blessed with loads of laundry right now as I'm sure many of you can relate. All of that laundry means that I am blessed with an incredible husband and four great kids that I get to share my life with.

Check out these scriptures and remember that God didn't come just to save us but to give us an abundant life right now.

John 10:10 "I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Deuteronomy 29:11 "The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity..."

Psalms 78:15 "He split the rocks in the desert and gave them water as abundant as the seas."

Now is that a God of abundance or not? Please share any other great scriptures you have.



May you be Blessed Abundantly in 2009!


2 comments:

Beth said...

"You gave abundant showers, O God;
you refreshed your weary inheritance."
Psalm 68:9

Praising Him who has given to us abundantly. Blessings on your new adventure in 2009.

Beth

Amy said...

SO TRUE!!! LOVE it! :0) Amy