1. Doctors are amazed at how well he is doing after such a horrific accident.
2. He will have surgeryThursday morning to repair the broken bones in his face which include (in mom talk, not Dr. terms): the bones around his right eye, above his mouth and all of his cheek bones. He will be off of work for potentially 6 weeks and be on a liquid diet for a good bit of that time.
3. The dr. can not tell us exactly how he will do all of the repairs until he has fully viewed the CT scan, but will try to leave as few scars as possible.
4. He saw an ophthalmologist today and they were very surprised that his vision is 20/20, although he is not moving his eye the way he needs to.
5. Yesterday, was disappointing to learn that the nerves around his mouth were severed and this has caused paralysis around his mouth. We will pray that the nerves regenerate and all of the feeling returns in time.
5. Nathan has a huge support group, a very supportive wife and family and a MIRACLE WORKING GOD on his side. With that going for him we will believe in miracles!
"For all that you've done and all that you're going to do,
Jesus we THANK YOU!"