Saturday, July 19, 2014

Link to Mission trip blog

Since I was the "official" blogger for our China 2014 mission trip, I did not blog here, but wanted to include the link so that it is easily accessible to anyone looking for it.

I have decided it is time to start blogging again. Once I returned home from the trip, I realized how much I missed this type of writing.  So without further ado, I am working on my next blog post to share with you.  Somehow writing messages on Facebook just doesn't give me the opportunity to completely describe a situation.  I find myself scrolling Facebook and not really reading lengthy messages.  On a blog, however; I spend a little more time to REALLY read the depth of the message.  There are some messages that I just need to share and to fully get the details you can find them here soon. Please come back and leave me a comment when you do!

Link to mission trip blog:  

CHINA MISSION TRIP 2014

No comments: