Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Drops in the Ocean

This morning as I awoke to the sounds of the rain on my metal roof I knew I needed to hear the words of the Lord to get me out of bed and moving! I would have much rather snuggled up and kept on sleeping when that 5 am alarm went off!  As I turned on the radio this was the first song I heard and it spoke to the depths of my being.  I hope the words will speak to your heart as well.

HAWK NELSON LYRICS
"Drops In The Ocean" 

If you wanna know
How far my love can go
Just how deep, just how wide
If you wanna see
How much you mean to me
Look at my hands, look at my side
If you could count the times I'd say you are forgiven
It's more than the drops in the ocean

In the area where we live we are continually reminded that there is a shortage of water and the lakes are drying up.  It's often easy to forget the true depth of the water in the ocean and how 
deep and vast it flows. 

Do we also forget how deep His love is for us?  

Isn't it amazing that HIS love for us is more than the 
DROPS IN THE OCEAN?
There is nothing I love more than the ocean and there is no one I would rather 
hang out with at the ocean than these dear people. 
We laugh, we cry, and we share moments that we
will always treasure. 



From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
 the name of the LORD is to be praised.
Psalm 113:3




No comments: