Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Snow Days

Like a few other posts, I started this one and didn't realize I never published it.  So, a few weeks later, here it is:

When the world complains about another snow day and being stuck inside I am rejoicing! As a teacher it isn't the idea of being out of school, but rather the idea that I am inside with some pretty special people that causes me to rejoice! Our snow days usually include a delicious breakfast prepared by an amazing daddy, along with games, rest and snuggling on the couch.  There are movies and books to read and then when we actually get snow we get to play!  Here in Texas, snow and not ice is pretty rare so we have to enjoy it while we can! How could I complain when I get to spend hours with these amazing people? Now we are off to play! 

Cherish every moment...for it is only this moment that is promised.





No comments: