Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Super Bowl was incredible


Can anyone tell me who was playing or who won the game? I have no idea, but it was incredible because I had time to relax while everyone else was watching. The only football I enjoy watching is my own home team. Thanks to my boys, I love high school football, although after all this time, my guys still just shake their head that mom just doesn't get it when it comes to football. Sorry guys, I try and I will always be your #1 cheerleader. I can't believe we only have one more year to be the parents of a high school football player. It has certainly been fun! Looks like we will be watching more basketball in the years ahead since that is what our baby girl just loves. She made 5 baskets at her game yesterday, but my camera just doesn't capture action shots. Brandon came in #2 in power lifting with a total lift of over 1000 lbs. WOW! I can't believe that little baby that once weighed less than 5 lbs is so strong!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Suzette,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Yes, God is so good...giving us just what we need when we need it. You see, He has done the same for me through your comment. I have been praying for Him to let me know if leaving my blog public was what He wanted me to do. I have been so conflicted. Your comment gave me His answer. I am so grateful that my little blog touched your heart. Thank you. You have touched mine. With Love and Prayers for Your Family as Your Journey Unfolds...-Amy

cjevans said...

Hey Suzette, it was so great to see a message from you! I'm so glad yall are doing well and adopting again. That is so awesome! I'm so glad you have a blog, I will definately be checking in. Your blog is such a blessing!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Okay, yours is definitely the best Super Bowl post I read! Too funny!

Come visit me when you get a chance, there's a little surprise for you on my blog.

Blessings~

Tina