Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a reminder from God above




"...do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matt 625-27

Amazing how the things we seem to worry about often never come to pass. Just as I worried for so long about Justin heading to Iraq. He should have been leaving today or tomorrow. Just a quick update. He isn't going right now as we thought. I'm so glad that God sees the big picture that we can't see! Please continue to pray for him and all of our military.

Those birds feasting on the little crumbs frozen on the ground were a reminder to me this morning to continue to trust and not worry. Unfortunately, you can't see the cardinals too well, because it was too cold to go out and everytime I tried to open the window they flew away. But what a sight and reminder of God's great love and care for each of us.

1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Suzette,

I must say I read your post and breathed the hugest sigh of relief for you. Whew. I hope all is okay with Justin. I know your mamas heart is resting easier tonight.

The new pictures are wonderful. I love the one of your sweet girl surrounded by her BIG brothers!

Thanks for sharing the verse too, I love it, and of course the birds!

Blessings ~ and a big THANK YOU JESUS!

Tina