Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my middle child

Happy Birthday to my King of the Mountain!

I honestly can't believe it has been twenty years since I gave birth to my middle son. I don't know how we could have three boys that resemble each other so much, but are so night and day different. Nathan was the most perfect baby anyone could ever ask for. He slept, ate and hardly ever cried. Well, in the last twenty years he has had some "not so perfect" moments, but little has changed in regard to his favorite things. He still likes to sleep, eat and remain as quiet as possible. I am so proud of the young man he is quickly becoming. May God continue to lead you as you seek your direction in life this next year.

They may look alike, but they certainly have different personalities.
Happy Birthday, Nathan,
You are an Awesome middle son!

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Suzette, aren't big boys great? I love my big guys!

Blessings ~

Tina

Jean said...

Wow! They do look alike!! My middle boy is quiet too! I love it! When he does speak we all listen!

Happy Birthday Nathan!