Monday, March 1, 2010

I've done it again...AND IT'S GETTING CLOSER!

Yes, I'm one of those that just can't stand to leave things as they are. We have painted and repainted the rooms in our home many times over the past 12 years. Just when I get a room all finished, it seems I'm ready for a new color. I remember one time my grandmother told me she knew the reason I was painting the outside of our house yellow. When I asked why, she said, "It's the only color you haven't used yet!" She was probably right.

So just like the rooms in my house, I just had to change my blog background again. I loved the black and red, but my eyes just couldn't hack the dark background. Now, onto the important part of my day.

When I awoke this morning, I realized that today is March 1st! That brings on a whole new meaning to our family this year. It means that NEXT MONTH(hopefully and God willing) we will be on our way to Ch*na to pick up our little girl.

I spoke with our agency today, AWAA, and asked if they thought we would still be traveling next month and Kristen seemed to think so, although maybe toward the end of the month rather than the beginning. She stated that we would likely travel about 5 weeks from the time we get our TA(travel Approval). So, we continue to WAIT....and PREPARE...AND PRAY...

No comments: