Saturday, August 3, 2013

Internet troubles

If you were attempting to follow my blog you may have noticed that I stopped posting on day two of our mission trip.   It seems that although I paid for a VPN before leaving it would not work once we got to Baoji so I was not able to blog at that point.  We have finally arrived back in Xian and this hotel is wonderful!  We actually have working internet and air conditioning again!  Fortunately, one of our other team members was able to email her blog post to her husband, since things like blogger and facebook are blocked here and he posted our information to her blog.   David wasn't too sure about posting to my blog.  I can't wait to post some of my pictures and thoughts from our trip, but for now, I want to make sure you have the blog address where she has been posting.  Her blog can be found at:

                      http://www.4uruthie.blogspot.com/


I hope you enjoy her blog posts and I will post more later.  For now, God is good and we have definitely seen HIM at work this past week.


No comments: