Monday, April 13, 2009

A day of celebration

After a busy day and a late night lock-in at church, my husband decided to sleep through the picture. Since it was the only one I had I just had to post it though. We had to get creative when the candles just weren't the right number. 7 +1 =8 and 5+1=6 so that is 86 isn't it?

From the youngest, one year old, to our birthday girl at 86, a bunch of girls having fun together.

Now this is a crew isn't it? What a joy it is to spend time with the family and celebrate our Risen Lord.

And to add a lot of excitement to the day, we had confetti eggs. Some of us had confetti in places we won't discuss. Thanks, Mimi, for lots of laughs.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Who is the pretty girl in the pink that just had her 86th birthday? How wonderful that your holiday was with many different generations- such a blessing!! I love the pics!!
Blessings from MN,
Jean

cjevans said...

Looks like yall had a great time! I saw your husband at church, and saw Tia from a distance but didn't see the rest of yall. Sorry I didn't get to say hi.

Unknown said...

Jean,

The pretty girl is my grandmother. Thanks, it is such a blessing to share the holidays with all of the family. We were only missing my oldest, our Marine, stationed in CA. Blessing to you!