Monday, January 19, 2009

Strength








I don't know how amazed others are, but as a mom, I am extremely impressed. Brandon, weighing in at 148.4 lbs, came in 2nd place for his weight class in the powerlifting meet on Saturday. His weights were 195 on benchpress, 445 in the deadlift, and 385 in squat. Wow! If you are interested in seeing him in action hop on over to Coach Tullous' webpage and follow it to the 2009 powerlifting meet on the left side of the page. It is a great video that I was thrilled to see since I wasn't able to be there. I was at a birthday party with Tia and of course neither of us had the camera, so this is the best I could do.


I hope he always remembers were his strength comes from and that he will continue to be blessed when he puts his strength in God. Psalms 84:5.

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. 2 Sam. 22:33

No comments: