Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh, what nice hands you have



What is one to do on a rainy summer evening when mom says, no more tv, they don't want to read and we just need something different. I stopped by the consignment store and decided to buy a NEW paraffin spa for only $10. The results were lots of giggles(I know he doesn't look like he is having fun, but looks can be deceiving), really soft hands and a cure for boredom for just a little while.

Adoption update: No news, we will continue to wait ever so patiently for our USCIS info to come back so we can send our dossier to China. Please pray for our little girl as we look forward to the day we can bring her home.

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Bahahaha! That is so funny!! I love the pictures. I may have to pull my paraffin dipper thingy out and tell my boys that that is their entertainment for the night. I love it!

I hope you hear from USCIS SOON! The wait is agonizing, isnt' it? And once you get over that hurdle, you get to wait some more. There really should be a free pass for those of us who have adopted before!