Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If she needs me....


I am trying to decide on bedding for little sister's room and while online shopping I was talking to Tia about it and how close their bedrooms will be. We live in a house built back in the late 1800's with bedrooms that are rather odd shaped. I reminded Tia that if we make little sister's room next to hers she will have to walk through it to get to her room. I asked her if this would be ok and did she understand that she might have to be quiet sometimes. She said, "that's fine, that way I am close if she needs me." She is going to be such a great big sister!

We got our paperwork back from the China Consulate in Houston today....Yippee! I'm hoping and praying our fingerprint appointments get her soon from the USCIS.

Here's the picture of the bedding I am considering. I am not an online shopper, but just love this. I wanted something pink and green, but also wanted ladybugs and most ladybugs are red, which would totally clash with the other bedroom. Give me your thoughts please.

7 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE that bedding!!!! I give it a big thumbs-up!!!

And ADORABLE what Tia said. What a sweet girl!

Judy said...

Suzette..I love it!! I love the colors AND the ladybugs. TIA is going to be a wonderful big sister.

Jill said...

ditto what lori said!

Woman with Hope said...

What an inviting and welcoming room for your little girl. Wow what a wonderful experience for Tia to live a life of love that crosses the boundaries of race. I wish I could be a part of this little girls life like I was Tia's. Please help me to. I love you Suzette.

Judi said...

I think the bedding is really cute!

Holly said...

What a cute bedroom! I am almost 22 and would still love to have that bedspread! :D

Sherri said...

I love the bedding and I love you!!! It wouldn't matter what her room looks like all she will see is love. I love all my neices and nephews and I look forward to loving a new neice.