Friday, July 3, 2009

Patience is a virtue...

My husband has often reminded me that patience is a virtue, although I have often told him that I don't think it is one of mine! Our trip to Austin will wait a little longer since we did not get our homestudy in the mail yet again today. I'm reminded that:
"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up on wings as eagles;
they shall run and not grow weary,
they shall walk and not faint."
Well, I'm not so sure I can run and not grow weary. I am, however, trying to get in better shape and walk more so that I can walk and not faint in order to keep up with a four year old when our little one gets here! With this Texas heat though walking isn't even too easy! So, as David and I say, we must be very slow to learn, because God is always trying to teach us that painful waiting lesson. We know though that His timing is SO perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzette
I just saw your comment on our blog and are thrilled to have you following our day to day happenings. I'd love to chat and learn about your sweet daughter you are bringing home. Please drop me a line @ gettingabby@yahoo.com I'd love to help out with some BTDT stuff if you have any questions. Prayers for quick paperwork completion!!!
Take Care-
Jenn