Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still W*A*I*T*I*N*G.....

No TA yet

If we have it by Friday, hopefully, we can still travel next week. That leaves two more days and I know God's timing is perfect. So, even if we don't get it in the next two days, I know He has a better plan.

He already knows that we will be flying stand-by and how the flights look!

He already knows the date of prom and graduation.

He already knows that I have a substitute teacher ready NEXT week.

But, most importantly, He already knows when our daughter will be ready to come home much better than we do!

Thank you for your prayers as we try to PATIENTLY wait!


Jean said...

I am so sorry you are still waiting- ugh!

Praying that your TA comes quickly!

Blessings to you,

Waitingfaithfully said...

I'm praying Suzette!

Love from San Antonio~