Friday, July 23, 2010

Crazy Love

I didn't realize I didn't hit the publish button the other night so here it is a little late.

If you happened to see my blog on Thursday night you might have noticed some crazy things happening. I have been using a free background from The Cutest Blog on the Block, but decided to try using Shabby Blogs since they sent a message saying that backgrounds needed to be changed or deleted by Friday due to something with Photobucket. The only way I could figure out if I liked it or not, was just to try different ones. Consequently, my background kept changing and I hope it wasn't causing trouble for anyone reading.

Speaking of crazy, I have to give a shout out to a new book that I just completed, Crazy Love. This book, by Francis Chan talks about our lives as Christians. One quote says,

"Our goal as people who follow Christ should be no
less than becoming people who are madly in love with God."


It was given to me by a sweet friend that I have known for years. You can check out the Spicer Family blog by clicking on the link. I promise you will be blessed and amazed at their love for children and desire for every orphan to have a forever family.

No comments: