Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Getting ready!

It has been quite some time since I have blogged and I know many of my followers my have dropped off but I plan to be doing lots of blogging this next week. Tomorrow morning my youngest son, Brandon and I will board a flight for Chicago and then later in the day we will fly to Beijing, China.  We will meet up with the other 6 people in our group on Friday where we will begin a wonderful week of work in an orphanage. Would you please pray with us as this trip begins and follow along on our journey?

Since I know pictures are what most people are looking for, I will leave you with a few of my favorites!
                     

                               Ten days of not seeing these sweet faces my be rather difficult!
                             
                                          
                 The newest addition to our family, Ranger, is getting spoiled very quickly!
                   
God has given me five wonderful blessings who call me MOM and there are so many around the world who do not have anyone to call by that name.  I can't wait to love of some of them and pray I never take the gifts I've been given for granted!

No comments: