Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7-He hears our cry

Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. (Isaiah 59:1 NIV)

What a blessing to know that He hears my cry, even when others do not.  He knows my needs and understands when I need a rest. He paints a beautiful sunset and showers me with love.

After a busy week, Friday could not get here soon enough.  There's just something relaxing
 about coming home to this view that causes me to breath a sigh of relief and know that 
the worries and stress of the week are all in His hands! 


This promise also tells me that He hears the cry of the orphan child and promised to save her, just as much as He heard my cry for rest.  
He hears the cry of the lonely foster child placed in an unfamiliar surrounding and 
promises to shower her with love. 

He hears the cry of the little child with cancer and promise to comfort and heal her.

And He hears the cry of the widow living out her later years in a nursing home
and surrounds her with family to share precious moments.



If He hears the cry of all of these,
 why can't we trust Him to hear our cry and provide our every need? 

Lord, increase my faith and continue to remind me that you hear the cry of those 
who call out to you!

No comments: