Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9-Legacy

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. 
(Philippians 2:3-4 NIV)

I am so thankful for my mom and mother in law who have put the needs of their family 
before their own needs.  
They are now great-grandmothers and pass on their love and wisdom to each of us.  
I pray I can be half the grandparent they have been and 
pass on the love for the Lord to my grandchildren that they have to us.
Thank you, Mimi and MawMaw, for the LOVE 
you have taught all of us and the example you've both set.
I have some big shoes to fill!

We had a fun day of celebrating our November birthdays
(and Lia's, whose birthday is so close to Christmas). 
Lots of candles and lots of laughs today!

No comments: